Become a Franchise Owner
Pigtails & Crewcuts offers an excellent franchise opportunity to nearly everyone, whether you’re a mom returning to the workforce or an entrepreneur investing in multiple salon locations. Whatever your background is, we’d love to share more information with you about this children’s hair salon franchise and how to become involved.
Before deciding if this is the business for you, please read through our frequently asked questions. If you’re still interested, there are a few simple steps to becoming a franchise owner.
- Read our investment information site to determine if you’re a good fit.
- If after reading our website you’d still like to learn more, please fill out a request for information*. We’ll call you to follow up and answer any questions.
- When you’re ready to proceed, fill out the franchise application.
- If your application is approved, we will contact you to schedule your discovery day visit and send you a copy of our franchise disclosure document. During your visit, you will have one-on-one time with the Pigtails & Crewcuts owners to address any questions or concerns from all parties.
- Following discovery day, qualified owners will receive approval from the franchise review committee and a franchise agreement is sent.
- Once the franchise agreement is signed and the franchise fee is paid, we will move forward to help you make plans for opening your salon. Congratulations!
* When you complete a request for information you are not obligated to become a franchisee of Pigtails & Crewcuts. You are also not guaranteed acceptance. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, these states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.
All information on this website is subject to revision. To validate information please refer to the Pigtails & Crewcuts Franchise, LLC ‘s current franchise disclosure document.