We all want to be happy and successful but how we achieve those goals is different for everyone. Being a franchise owner may offer you the chance to experience your ideal life.
People who are franchise owners have different reasons for choosing this type of business. Some of the main reasons are:
- Having more control over their working lives
- Avoiding the risk of downsizing/outsourcing
- Being able to work with family
- Having more time/schedule flexibility
- Leaving a legacy for their children
- Giving back to their local community
- Earning a lot of money through multi-unit businesses
- Leveraging business skills
- Working with a team instead of on their own
- Having a business system already in place
Whatever your reasons for wanting to have your own franchise business, you only need to be realistic, patient and hard-working to realize the life you want.
Find a company that you can rely on to be around for a long time and that has a team of people in place that you can trust. Look for these attributes when searching for a franchise company:
- Credibility and brand trust
- In-demand products and/or services
- Strong company leadership team and track record
- A proven business model
- Positive franchisee and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Multiple locations and territory options
- Positive profit potential and investment returns
- Good opportunities for growth
If you are willing to take a risk on yourself but not by yourself, then being a franchise owner might be right for you. Find a company that you believe in because you must have faith in the business to be successful. Prepare with proper due diligence and fact gathering to be sure that you invest in a legitimate business.
You can have your ideal life as a franchise owner if you invest in the right company
Love your new life as a franchise owner. Contact our franchise experts today to learn more.
About Pigtails & Crewcuts
Founded in 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia, Pigtails & Crewcuts is a children’s hair salon franchise dedicated to making haircuts fun and stress-free for children and their parents. With nearly 50 locations across the nation, Pigtails & Crewcuts specializes in quality haircuts for boys and girls of all ages, and also hosts children’s parties. In 2010, Parents.com named Pigtails & Crewcuts one of the Top 10 Chains for Kids’ Birthday Parties. In addition, Pigtails & Crewcuts has been named to the “Franchise 500” list as a top franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for five consecutive years. To learn more, go to pigtailsandcrewcutsfranchise.com
Michelle Holliman, Vice President of Franchise Development, 877.752.6800, MHolliman@pigtailsandcrewcuts.com