Franchise candidates will receive expert site selection assistance and pre-opening support, as well as extensive marketing and operational support and will benefit from a group of franchise owners who share ideas and information with each other regularly.
- Franchise Benefits
- Low entry cost
- Complete marketing & collateral package
- Turnkey package
- Extensive owner / employee training
- Reduced hours of operation
- Site selection assistance and location design team
- Lease negotiation
- Ongoing support
- Complete equipment and inventory start-up package
- Simple inventory distribution & maintenance system
To provide ongoing support, we hold regular meetings to educate franchisees on the latest operational and marketing techniques and make routine visits to your salon. Of course we are always available via email, phone, or fax.
“The support from the franchise is fantastic. When you own your own business, you don’t necessarily have a mentor or anybody to bounce ideas off of. For me, that’s the best support I get from the franchise, but it’s everything from helping me with my email to decision making based on ads, internal promotions… all types of stuff. It’s just a super supportive franchise!”
– Kendra Keating, owner of Del Mar, Del Sur, San Diego & San Marcos, CA salons